17 May 2013

I'm a fan of all movies.

I am a movie nut.
When I say this, I mean it. I'm no snob when it comes to cinema.
I'll sit down & watch any movie, most times just to see it. There's a magical suspense about the anticipation of the way a film can unfold.  Most times, for me, it's an inspirational escape--the cinematography masters allow a two hour escape into another reality. Other times though, I'll suffer through terrible films that were reviewed to be terrible just so I can say, "That was, indeed, a terrible movie".
We all knew it was going to be terrible.











Enduring all types of films is just a part of my Hollywood habit. I take the good with the bad & when the Great come along, I have to boast about them. Especially when I find bits of Behind-the-Scenes treasures I have to share them with anyone who'll listen:


Screen Rant posted about the top 32 movie scenes you may or may not know about. These are my favorite tidbits:
Harrison Ford had contracted food poisoning so what was to be a lengthy sword fight scene was remastered into a single gun shot fight. Very true to the ruggedly handsome Indy.
 

Type casting anyone? Another ruggedly perfect improvise from Harrison Ford (who in turn, hated Han Solo):
 
He knew there was a shark. That's what this whole movie is about. However, during filming this scene was the first time he ever saw the animated Shark. Naturally he said what anyone would say, right?
 
Her reaction laugh to Richard Gere's spontaneous close-snap of the jewelry box was so genuine the director decided to leave it in:
 

Bill Murray does great improvisation in his films. This scene from Caddyshack might be the most famously known:
 
Even more reasons to adore Bill Murray.
 
Photos of the few visited sets from Star Wars. This man found the location of the hidden Star Wars sets via Google Earth-Genius.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment