15 March 2013

A Lost World Returns

Sometimes I get lost in a book. When I come across a captivating story I tend to focus all my energies into the creative elements.
However, rarely do I ever finish a book. I am more of a collecter (hoarder!) as I've inherited my parent's love for books & by hunting & gathering during my mother's school's library's annual summer purging I've saved a many 'Discarded' book. With too many years of this tradition, now my shelves resemble this:


What A Mess!


Time for action, to clear my life of clutter & make the next time we move not so dreadful.

My job allows for some free time, as I wait to process orders via email, so I've decided to set aside an hour or two (or four) for reading. I'm going to wean down my bookshelves to house only the books I know I'll want to re-read as I aim for this type of bookcase:

Love how even the Games are organized by color!















To kick off my reading "schedule", I'm starting my Mr.'s copy of the bestseller, Jurassic Park! It's quite different & very much the same as the movie, which is coming back to theaters on April 5 to be seen in 3D! I'm very excited for this as watching the T-Rex chase down & snap it's teeth at Ian Malcom (Anyone else have a crush on him?) wasn't panic enough in 2D.

"Hold on to your butts." for Jurassic Park 4!

I'm so interested to know what they'll end up talking about! Could someone make the argument for bringing Dinosaurs back to life??

Now you can have your own Jurassic Park!

2 comments:

  1. I am terrrrrrible at finishing books. Mostly because I don't know what to do when it's over. If I don't just plow through a book in a day or two then it's not likely to be finished anytime soon - if ever. It always takes me forever to even start a new book to, even if I know I'll probably like it.

    It's so weird. I've only read like half the Narnia books because I know it just gets more awesome but then it ends and I don't want to be sad and feel that absence. I sound cray cray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go back a forth on the color organized bookcase... will I be able to find anything? Do I care if I can find anything if it looks that awesome?

    ReplyDelete