15 October 2012

Sunny Sun Shine!


Ridiculous.

I love that Seattle has experienced 82 days of no rain.

However it's a really stinky town without the rain! Luckily this past weekend brought stormy skies & refershing cool rain to my back porch.
After treading lightly around puddles this morning, I've decided Fall Fasion is finally here. Big dark print purses, Tall Boots, Vamp heels, & snuggly thick coats--Thank you October!

This morning I discovered this woman. Her collection is what I would love to wear at work.
Like pretty little dolls.

I love this dress with those shoes.

Sometimes wish I could hide in the ceiling ;)

So Whimsical for Fall.

So unique, this outfit makes me want to be adventurous.

Beautiful lace designs--I'd love to wear this at a wedding!

I clicked to shop online to browse the dresses & immediately fell in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment